Blood pressure : Diagnosis and Monitoring
Le PetMAP+ II™ est compact et maniable et surtout très simple à mettre en oeuvre.
Il n’y a de fait plus aucune raison de n’offrir systématiquement la mesure de la pression artérielle à vos clients !
PetMAP+ II™ est un appareil de mesure de pression artérielle issu de la haute technologie médicale, qui permet la mesure de la PA sur chats et chiens de toute taille en diagnostic et monitoring.
Exam Room & OR Monitoring With One Handheld Device
- Blood Pressure
- Heart rate
- Pulse Oximetry (available on SpO2 model)
- ECG (surface leads)
- EtCO2 with capnograph
PetMAP+II™ is a technologically advanced oscillometric BP measurement device designed for use in the broadtest range of patient sizes and blood pressures in operation or exam room.
Compare its features and benefits in the chart below:
PetMap+ II™ continuously uses Dual Oscillation Channel Analysis during each determination. High and low gain channels are analyzed simultaneously BP measurement reliability and sensitivity are enhanced across the broadest range of patient sizes. Feature requires no user setting or adjustment.
PetMap+II™ has PPO (petMAP Proprietary Optimization), allowing the user to specify the species (cat, dog) and measurement site (forearm, tail, hind foot).
PPO improves the correlation to IntraArterial Pressures (IAP), the patient’s true blood
PetMap+II™ calculates and automatically displays the NSV (Nominal Session Value) after each reading during a session.
NSV is a much more robust calculation than a simple average. NSV is most representative
ot the patient BP during a session, and is typically the charted value.
PetMap+II™ displays the cuff pressure and the oscillation amplitude during a determination.The user has the ability to visually assess the quality of each reading and to end the determination if appropriate. Severe motion artifact is visualized during the reading.
PetMap+ II™ can display the last ten readings as both a tabular list as well as a graphical chart; values are “aged” from the time of power-up.
Individual determinations are available for charting. The user can view the graph and easily see if the values are consistent and if the session can be terminated.
PetMap+™ is compact, handheld and battery operated.
Convenient for exam room use (hypertension screening), but also for trauma, anesthesia, procedures and even house calls.
PetMap+™ includes seven cuffs of various sizes from 2 to 5.5 cm.
The proper cuff size is critical to accurate BP measurement. PetMAP provides the broadest cuff size range available.
PetMAP+ II™ provides
- Proven petMAP technology PPO (petMAP Proprietary Optimizations) developped for correlation to intra-arterialblood pressure values based on species (dog, cat) and cuff size (forearm, tail, hindfoot)
- Electronic determination of systolic, diastolic, MAP and heart rate
- O2 saturation with pleth display
- Temperature monitor using standard probe
- Easy to use "no menu" touch screen display
- Real-time display of oscillometric "enveloppe"
- Selectable BP cycle times in OR mode
- Tabular display of readings and NSV in clinic
- Graphic display of last 45 readings in OR
- A SD card slot allows to record all monitored and measured patient vital signs on a user supplied SD card
- Built in NiMH batteries and wall charger
- Optional pole or table mount
PetMap+ II™ is specifically developed for blood pressure measurement on cats and dogs.
PetMap+ II™ provides systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure, and heart rate using a propriety new oscillometric technology for enhanced sensitivity, accuracy, and performance.
PetMap+ II™ is based on intra-arterial measurements.
Integrated graphic display provides
- Digital display of systolic, diastolic, MAP and heart rate
- Real-time display of the oscillometric “envelope”
- Tabular list of measurement session values
- Graphical trend of session values
- Real-time calculation and display of the NSV
|petMAP graphic II||petMAP g3||petMAP+ II||petMAP+ II SpO2|
|Display||Color LCD, Touchscreen 4.3''||Color LCD, Touchscreen 5''||Color LCD, Touchscreen 5''||Color LCD, Touchscreen 5''|
|Data storage/Transfer connectivity||SD card (not provided)||SD card / Mini USB (both not provided)|
|Power||4 AA Alakaline||4 AA NiMH and AC/DC Adapter|
|Gonflage des brassards||Automatique||Automatique et programmable en mode monitoring|
|NIBP features||PPO (petMAP proprietary optimizations - species & cuff site settings) - NSV (Nominal Session Value)|
|Dimensions and weight||15 x 8 x 3 cm - 400 gr|