Laser therapy for dog, cat, horse and exotics New!
Mobility • Simplicity • Efficiency
Laser Therapy treatment for veterinarians is becoming more popular.
Veterinarians equipped with this technology testify of the therapeutic efficacy on many conditions and of the customers' satisfaction given by the treatments.
Effective and spectacular on:
- Pain treatment in general
- Promotion of wound healing
- Ear infection
- Lower back pain
- Dental abscess
- Slow wound healing
Laser therapy gives the opportunity to provide new services appreciated by customers.
This helps to show the proactive approach of a clinic and to build customer loyalty.
Ensuring to choose the appropriate equipment in terms of budget, will allow an increase in clinic revenue for small investment of time and money.
- Battery operated
- Compact and lightweight, 2.2 kg only!
- 7'' Touchscreen
- Simple and intuitive display
- Power: Up to 16 W (Power Pulse mode)
- Android operating system
- Wireless connection
- Pre-set protocols for the different conditions for dogs, cats, horses and exotics (reptiles, small mammals and birds)
- Protocols adapted to the coat color
- Options to change protocols or to create new ones
- Recording of the personalized treatments for the patients
- Flexibility to change frequency to continuous, low, medium or high within the protocol function
- 640 nm: Wavelength allowing treatment of dermatological wounds (licking wounds, hot spots...)
- 810 nm: Cytochrome c oxydase favoring the production of ATP and therefore the production of energy
- 980 nm: Optimal wavelength's absorption of water, the main component of our body and blood (Haemoglobin also absorbs very well at 980 nm)
Which frequencies for which treatment ?
3 times the 1st week
2 times the 2nd week
1 time the 3rd week
Then a treatment every 3 to 5 weeks according to the obtained results
|Difficult wounds and healing:||1 time every 3 to 4 days, then adapt the frequency according to the results until complete healing|
|Joint pain:||Once a day every 3 to 4 days, then adapt the frequency according to the intensity of the pain and the effectiveness of the treatment|
|Gingivostomatitis:||Once a day during 2 to 3 days, then every 3 to 4 days, then every 2 weeks and less if possible|
|Post surgical healing:||
1 time immediately after surgery
1 time at dressing change
1 time when removing wires (inspection visit)
|Other treatments:||In general, any treatement of an acute problem needs a hight frequency of treatments (several times a day if necessary) using lower powers. The treatment of a chronic problem will require on the contrary a higher power but a lower frequency.|
- Laser classification: IV (4)
- Laser type: Solid state, semi conductor laser
- Source : Gallium aluminium arsenide laser diode (GaIAs)
- Wavelenghts: 640 ± 10 nm, 810 ± 10 nm et 980 ± 10 nm
- Fiver diameter: 600 µm
- Max. Power: 16 W (power pulse mode)
- Spot size: > 15 mm
- Operation modes: Continuous Wave (CW) or repeat pulse
- Frequency during repeat pulse operation:
- Low frequency: 25 Hz
- Average frequency: 300 Hz
- High frequency: 5000 Hz
- Aiming laser Wavelength: 650 ±20 nm
- Foot/finger switch operation: ON / OFF
- Battery capacity: 3500 mAh
- Operation temperature: 0° to 30°C
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 160 x 160 mm
- Power requirement: 12V - 5A
- Accessories included: 1 handpiece + 2.5 m lg cable, 1 large beam applicator, 2 pair of safety goggles
- Options: Nose, Ear and Throat tip for handpiece, Large massage ball head for heandpece, Additional safety goggles, trolley with castors